Cucumber essential oil is one amazing essential oil which really mild and cool in nature and has the ability to care of skin like possibly no other essential oil. The oil has a very calming effect on the senses and does wonders if used in the right way.
The vitamin B1 and C content of cucumber oil is believed to help detoxify the skin’s pores and, consequently, helps to eliminate some related conditions, such as acne or boils. Vitamin C is also known to be an antioxidant, which helps to ward off free radicals. Premature aging of both the body and skin can result because of the damage caused by free radicals, therefore, the oil derived from the cucumber seed is thought to delay the onset of aging skin, as in wrinkles.
- Cucumber helps a great deal in fading the nagging dark circles around your eyes. Just rub cucumber slices on your dark circles or apply the juice of cucumber around your eyes. Wash off after 10 minutes. Your dark circles will start reducing gradually on continuous use.
- Grate a cucumber and squeeze it to extract the juice. Dab cucumber juice on your skin. It will take 15 minutes for cucumber juice to seep into your skin. Then wash with fresh water. Cucumber helps a great deal to whiten and brighten your skin if you use it regularly.
- If you are fed up with freckles on face, then use cucumber juice all over your face. Let it dry for some time .Wash off with fresh water. Cucumber juice can ease off the appearance of freckles over time after regular use.
- Cucumber is a boon to the sun burnt skin. You have stayed in the sun for long and got tanned badly, then apply cucumber juice over the affected area. The cooling and soothing effects of cucumber helps to cure sunburn over a short period of time.
- You can treat puffy eyes with cucumber easily. Just place cucumber under your eyes to reduce the water retention that causes puffiness of eyes. Cucumber is bursting with the goodness of ascorbic acid that helps in lessening the puffiness of eyes instantly.
Have a look at our reference links now -